Yes, this is a fairly random idea, but c'mon, everyone enjoys breakfast cereals. Yes, this is certainly a matter of personal taste, but aren't all of these? (Hey, wait, that may have been a pun. Shit, I try not to do those here. Oh, well.) As a note, I generally have a bowl of Nature's Own Granola in place of cereal these days, but I wasn't sure that would count as a cereal or that it really belongs on this list. Besides, this list is about super-delicious cereals, implying SUGAR.
5. Corn Pops - Gotta have 'em.
4. Just Bunches - I don't even know if they still make these, but basically they're Honey Bunches of Oats, but without the flakes. It's just the delicious little out clusters.
3. Cinnamon Toast Crunch - Probably the most flavorful a sugary cereal can be without being overpowering. Downside - gets soggy quickly, and the cinnamon tends to get rinsed off sometimes by the milk.
2. Cocoa Puffs - C'mon. You love them. Chocolate for breakfast! Yay!
1. Cap'n Crunch - The point of a sugary cereal is the sugar. Cap'n Crunch is, like, 80% sugar. Plus, it makes the milk taste sugary, too. It's crunchy, it's sweet and it's really stupid to try and describe why a cereal is good. This may not have been the best topic. But at least I proved that I will do any random topic, no foolin'.